The Office of Communications and Marketing for the Rutgers School of Environmental and Biological Sciences and the Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station is an organizational support unit of the Office of the Executive Dean of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Our personnel partner with faculty and staff to meet wide-ranging communication needs. Our aim is to utilize organizational information in multiple formats, venues, and media. These include:
- Marketing, promotion, and recruitment materials
- Website design, development, hosting, and support
- Legislative and advocacy efforts
- Executive Dean's Office communications (speeches and presentations)
- Departmental identity, awareness, and branding
- Reports (annual reports, monthly and topic/audience-specific)
- Internal communications (email broadcasts)
- Event Planning
- Public and media relations
- Publication development (fact sheets, newsletters, curricula, reports, etc.)
- Social media presence for the school and experiment station
Although most of our work is done "in-house," we work with many internal and external partners to produce a wide range of products, outputs, and tools to satisfy the information and communication needs of our organization. We provide many resources to assist those within SEBS and NJAES who have communication roles in their units.
We will work closely with you to find the right communication tools and vendor to meet your specific goals and budget.
Please note: Clients are responsible for all production costs. For more details, please contact Mike Green at 848-932-4201.