Other catering services may be used, but first ensure that they are approved Rutgers University vendors.
- Twin Oaks Catering: located in East Brunswick
- Anthony Ramirez: Rutgers Dining Service contact for events on the George H. Cook Campus (email@example.com)
- Delicious Decisions, Inc.: located in Milltown
- Legends Catering: located in Milltown
- Promise Catering: Promise Catering employs students and graduates of the Promise Jobs Culinary School, which prepares low-income adults for work in the food service and hospitality industry.
Constant Contact provides services in custom email newsletter templates, event registration, and online marketing.
Mail icon Contact Mike Green to find out how Constant Contact can be used to enhance your communication efforts.
The Rutgers site license for Qualtrics, a cloud-based survey builder, is now in effect for for faculty, staff, and students. Read more about Qualtrics, and find out how to create your own account at the Office of Instructional and Research Technology website.
Mail icon Contact the Office of Instructional and Research Technology if you have questions about Qualtrics.
Program & Event Parking
Rutgers Department of Transportation Services provides parking permits for special event attendees who are not affiliated with Rutgers University.
Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center
The Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center offers 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space for groups of 5 to 100, making it an ideal location for small meetings and retreats.
Find out more about Rutgers University's six student centers: Busch Student Center, Cook Student Center, Douglass Student Center, Livingston Student Center, College Avenue Student Center, and the Student Activities Center.
- Online Reservation System: Create your own account to view space availability online
- Student Center Policies: What applies to your event
- Student Center Room Reservations Requests: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability
Trademark Licensing: Guide to Buying Rutgers Products
Visit this website for assistance when you want to buy large quantities of Rutgers-related products for fund-raisers, giveaways, and promotions.
University Facilities Event Support
Schedule Facilities personnel assistance for your event (grounds, electricity, trash/recycling, etc.)
Mail icon Contact Mike Green for questions about event planning.0>